7.30.2011

Day 4 - my siblings

Or in my case, my sisters. That's right, no brothers! Wouldn't trade it for anything! Now that marriage has entered our house we are adding bros a little as we go but from the start it was all girls all the way.

**Disclaimer, I REALLY wanted to have pictures for this post and I will get there but it did not happen today. My baby (well just above the baby) sister is leaving for MO in the morning. She is headed to Camp Barnabas to minister with about 30 from her youth group. Everyone over the age of 15 is headed to be a buddy to a camper while anyone 15 and younger will be there for KP, clean up, set up and running games, etc. Super huge opportunity. For that reason I have been helping her get last minute stuff together today and have not had a chance to pull any pictures together. I will post some in this post when I pull them together this week.**

So, onto the sibs! First we have Meg. She is 7 years older than I and we're probably the most alike. As far as looks go we don't resemble each other AT ALL! It's kind of funny! For the most part our opinions, tastes, likes/dislikes, etc. will probably match. 6.5 years ago she added the first of the brothers. Since then she and her hubby have given me my most prized title I own! Aunt x 2! Beeto and Poco are amazing little boys that I just love! I literally can't get enough of them! In fact I am headed out to spend some time with all 4 of them next month! SO looking forward to it!



07-2011 337




Next is Lina. She is 4 years older than I and we love to hang out when we can. Which these days it's a miracle to see her alone and not running around trying to get something ready for longer than 5 minutes! She works hard to do the best she can at her jobs and ministering to others! While Dad and Mom and the girls went to TN to see my sister and her fam and get ready for the baby she and I chilled together here! We hated being away from everyone but we had a blast just being us!


07-2011 389


Just below me is Madalee! She 16 and encompasses everything that a sweet, God honoring 16 year old does. She is loud and spunky. She loves to be with people. She loves to know what is going on. She is up on the latest of everything. She loves to love on people. She's crazy! We are 5 years apart and she has finally reached that age where the age difference isn't as noticable and hanging out is a blast! Our most recent undertaking is girl blog that we will co-author. Looking forward to announcing it soon! Stay tuned!




Last but NOT least is the Bean. Her given name is practically irrelevant. She has been called Bean longer than she hasn't. She is the Bean. There really is no denying it! She is 10.5 and loves the color blue, animals, going around barefoot, and living in a body of water. She is quick to be your friend and will give you her right arm if she thought you needed it! Creative thinker, animal lover, and older sister mimicker! She is a mess! Cracks me up nearly every day!




I love to be near my family. There really is no place I would rather be. I like to go "hang" with my friends but I love to be with my family. I could go on and on about my sisters! I have the best!




Like I said, pictures will be coming! Promise! I have some good ones to put up! Just need to get them uploaded and pasted! Soon, promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment