5.29.2015

Five on Friday: week recap

Most of the weeks for Five on Friday/Oh hey, Friday! I feel like I default to recapping my week. I think for me it is a time to look back and see what I've been up to! It's a nice to way to keep track and to be thankful for the ways tha Father works in my life.

Now that sappy intros are done, let's move on to what I originally planned for today! :)

[one]

Last Saturday we took an almost complete family outing to some yardsales. It was an odd thing for a good majority of us to be together to do that but it was fun and filled with blessings. I invaded on this glimpse of eternity touching earth when a man present at one of the sales took the time to hear the whispers of the Spirit and act on it. He, hand in hand with my sister and brother-in-law, prayed over the new life in my sister's womb and the family the Father was knitting. These precious moments can't be relived or retold like the actual event but what a sweet reminder of God's gifts in little ways.


[two]

Here is an educational shout out for you. My dad taught me that you can in fact hold a bee and not worry about being stung. Not that I will seek to spend a minute longer with one than I have to to figure it out but there you have it anyway. If he is a carpenter bee with a white spot then he is, in fact, a he. Completely incapable of stinging and thus harmless...ish. 


[three]

I am teased relentlessly over this...my habit of corn on the cob eating.

Row by row I clean the cob completely. It isn't wasteful and I get all the kernel. Found out this week that there are others like me out there! Anyone else eat corn like this?


[four]

The weather has been absolutely fabulous lately! We have been outside a ton! Yesterday Boogs had a picnic while I was trimming some azaleas. I love being about to shake out the mess he makes in the yard and call it a done deal! 


[five]

Lastly, this thing is in the works to becoming a pallet herb garden. I ran into some snags and the thunder forced me inside yesterday but  I plan to finish today! I'll post when it's up and going! 


Happy Friday!
Linking up with Oh hey, Friday!




No comments:

Post a Comment