9.06.2012

Where did summer go?

Fall is my favorite season. There is no doubt about it. But I am not going to lie. I am sad summer is gone! It seems to have gone by too fast! Fortunately our family vacation happens at the end of the summer and in a matter of 48 hours I will be sitting listening to the waves roll in. Quite honestly I am having a hard time making my head not think it is already there! 

Mid-August we decided to head away for the day as a family! I love when my parents randomly choose a day for us to be together away from the normal grind! 

We headed about an hour away and explored some shores! Ferry ride, walk on the beach, and family time! 








I am thoroughly looking forward to getting away with my family! Although the beach is a large attraction, in all honesty we could camp in the middle of the desert and I would be happy just to be away with my family! Things with work, friends, and even church have been just short of mayhem and I am needing some slow paced, unagenda'ed time, no kids, no having to be somewhere, no sitting in school pick up lines, no fixing lunches, or changing diaper time! Bring it on! 

When we return to our regular scheduled programming I have some fun exciting stuff planned! Hopefully I will be able to get more than one post a month done! HA! *fingers crossed!*

But, sneak peak...just because I can't handle too many surprises all at once. Plus, if I say it, maybe it will actually happen! =)

-fashion forward
-conviction confliction
-12 in 12 catch up
-diy dilemas
-preschool process

OK, that's it! No more! 

Until then, the beach is calling! 

No comments:

Post a Comment