- Memorize a passage of scripture a month. I know that this seems like an unrealistic goal but I learned something by assigning it to my tenth grader weekly. I am capable of tackling it monthly. Stay tuned!
- Starting January 1 I will be starting a 365 day thanks journal. I found a quote that said there is always, always something to be thankful for. I knew then I needed to do this!
- Make a list of the birthdays that I know and remember to send them cards!
- Continue my sister dates!
- Spend some time with my grandparents.
- Continue writing a friend I have been corresponding with through the mail!
- Get some good tips for organizing and planning lesson plans for both ESL and my tenth grader.
- Figure out a business notebook that WORKS!
- Stick to a calendar!
- Figure out what foods will and will not make me sick...=/
- Get dressed EVERYDAY but once a week!
- Practice some more hairstyles.