12.01.2014

#101in1001 November to December

Happy December ya'll! Christmas is 25 days away, say what? This year is almost over.

As I wrap up November I can't help but kick myself in the behind. This has been a very unproductive month. To be honest I am super bummed. In some ways  I feel like I failed but then again, that is the point of this. Learning and growing. I have plans to do better this month but I can't guarantee anything.

November didn't produce the results I was hoping. I did get 18 days into the thankful photo challenge,  and exercised but not a 30 day challenge. I can't mark off anything but you know what? I'll get it next time. Now I'm sounding like a pep rally...

Ok, onto December!

Here is the plan:

#3 - write a letter to myself.
Be looking for this tomorrow.

#13 - contribute December's amount to my IRA.

#20 - I am taking my youngest sister on a Christmas shopping date. She is so good at planning and saving for gifts and needs a ride to pick them up!

#31 - 30 day fitness challenge
This one. 

#75 - a day in the life photo challenge

Alright December! Let's have it!



No comments:

Post a Comment