12.22.2009

3

Isaiah 9:6
For a child will be born to us, a son will be given to us;
And the government will rest on His shoulders;
And His name will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Eternal Father, Prince of Peace.

Mighty God...my Mighty God. The only God.

Who is this King of glory? The LORD strong and mighty, the LORD mighty in battle. Psalm 24:8


He alone is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress, I will not be shaken. My salvation and my honor depend on God; he is my mighty rock, my refuge. Trust in him at all times, O people; pour out your hearts to him, for God is our refuge. Selah Psalm 62:6-8

The baby that became a man who is my Wonderful Counselor is also Mighty God. The promise is clear in Psalms. If our dependence is on Him we will not be shaken.

Now, just 3 days before Christmas celebrate the Mighty God who was given to us. We will not be shaken if we trust in Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment