6.21.2010

Where did time go?

Today my baby sister leaves on her first mission trip. Not my baby, baby sister, but the baby closest to me. She is headed to Philadelphia along with her youth group to spend a week in the city of Brotherly Love, loving on some people.

I am so proud of her. Since she signed up in January she has worker her bumkin off to raise her own funds. She had to have a little support from my parents but, for being 15 and having a few babysitting days here and there she has done great!

This trips is huge. Not only for her but for us, me especially. This is the first "big" trip without me...err...anyone from her family! Part of me is sad that I can't be there with her and yet there is a whole separate part of me that is beyond proud!

Be praying for her and her team this week! It will be stretching for most of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment