3.28.2011

Beeto

I remember the day I got the call that this little Guy was on his way. Two years ago I was standing in Wal*Mart with the fam getting some groceries, I was 2 hours away from a babysitting night, and 1 day away from a lunch with some friends. It was a normal weekend until that call. Quite literally dropping everything we loaded the cars and made the 2 hour trip in a record 1.5 only to wait for another several hours! When he finally made his appearance we were ecstatic!

Now this guys has taken our world by storm! In his short 24 months of life he has managed to completely wrap us around his little finger...all 10 of them! Today marks his 2nd year of life. Complete with basketball cake, football decorations, and all things that this man enjoys!


Unfortunately we are not able to be physically with him this birthday but I want him to know some things, 24 to be exact. I thought one for every year but that just wasn't enough so I went for one for every month!

#1 I love your sweet smile#2 I love your little voice. Everything from the way you say things to how you say it!

#3 I love how serious you get!#4 I love that you know just how to make each and every one of your aunts cave at every request! #5 I love how stinking CUTE you look in Peru! #7 I love how simply and yet passionately you put the Gospel. #8 I love your baby blues! #9 I love how excited you get about accomplishments, big and small! # 10 I love it when you find wonder in the smallest things! #11 I love how grown up you act!#12 I love how much of a ham you are! #13 I love that smelly blanket that is always attached to your hand! #14 I love how you love to play!# 15 I love how much you love little boy things! #16 I love how much you admire your daddy! #17 I love how cute you look stealing my veggie straws!# 18 I love your messes!#19 I love your curiosity!# 20 I love how you think and process! #21 I love how you love and care for others!# 22 I love how even at 2 God has used you and he is continuing His good work until the day of Jesus! #23 I love that God made you!


#24 I LOVE YOU!


Beeto, I am not sure you know just how much this aunt loves you! For years I have been called on to watch and care for kids. Don't get me wrong, I have loved almost every minute, but there is something about you little boy! I am so thankful that YOU are you!


I want to wish you a VERY happy birthday! I hope that you have a wonderful day celebrating you! Celebrate big! Enjoy your cake and use this day to have fun!


I love you Beeto (You, Banana)!!!! Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Aunt Hottie for making me cry! This was so sweet- thank you! Harrison loved looking at all the pictures of himself too (can you imagine that?) Haha! Thanks Annie! Love you!

    ReplyDelete