4.01.2011

Happy Birthday!

In case you haven't read much here, babysitting is pretty much my degree. I studied it all through middle and high school and now in my "college" days it's a full time gig!


Out of all my babysitting job there is one that has stolen my heart!


Meet my Thursday nights! Yes, everything you see is pretty typical. From the crazy faces to the pantless little girl it is just another night on the job!

Recently I decided to have a night to celebrate all the birthdays that had happened over the last couple months. I brought some cupcakes and we wrote cards to all the birthday kids! Don't worry! He got a cupcake too! His mommy required him to finish his dinner first!
Our newest addition! Another girl!!!

Madalee and baby S!
My baby B! She is my buddy!
It got a little messy! J man!
E girl!
M and Bean! The oldest and coolest! =)
Little dude, thinks he's about 12!

No comments:

Post a Comment