5.08.2011

sister friend

Happy Mother's Day Mom!!! I hope you have a great day! I love you and I am so blessed to have you as my example as a mom! Looking forward to the day I can get "mom" advice for my own! Love you!


This pictures is over 20 years old. It shows me (in pink) and one of my best friends. I have often talked about how thankful I am for my sisters. In the friend department I haven't been too fortunate. I don't "not" have friends. It is just the more I have, the more I realize that my best friends. The ones I would rather not be without. The ones the at 3:26 I was frustrated with and ready to strangle and at 3:32 I am hugging around the neck and just so thankful to have them. Those friends, I also call sisters!




Today is one of my best friend's birthdays. My sister Nina (as my nephew calls her) is celebrating her day. I am so blessed and thankful to have you not only as a sister but also as a friend! I love you!




Hope you have (had) a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment