12.07.2011

Bo

I thought it was time to take you on a little tour of me M - F 7:15 - 5:30. It sometimes isn't classy. I'm told it's not a real job. It might not be what someone would "choose." But I love it. I really do. I enjoy hanging out with these little people. Learning their likes and dislikes. How they act, react, respond, grow, and develop.

They each have their own personality and trying to come up with one distinct way to describe all 3 is just as impossible as trying to describe any other group of 3 people. So we will begin the introductions at the youngest and working our way up. Don't worry they oldest will be 2 next week so there isn't that much to climb.

Bo is my baby baby. Totaling at 7 and 3/4 months old he has all things "girl" wrapped around his fingers...all 10 of them. He's a tall, goofy, friendly kid. His baby blues and bald head happen to be a favorite combination of mine. The boy has scored some nicknames...Cam, Bo, Po, Po-Po, Cobble, Soup, and the list increases every day.
DSCN3032
He is entering the food stage and doing pretty well at it. Learning that not all he puts in his mouth is "good" but there are certain requirements. Napping with little man has been a nightmare until recently! I was pulling my hair out just getting through maybe an hour and when it was all said and done there was little to no patience left to be had. In the last few weeks he has suddenly adopted this new love of sleep. He still doesn't sleep like my girls do but 2, 2 hour naps a day make me a winner and him a happy baby!
DSCN3042
Mobility is his new found joy in life! Figuring out that point A and point B really aren't that far if he doesn't have to rely on someone else to get him there! Crawling has sent me into another level of watching and moving!
DSCN3043
The boy loves music, reading books, one on one time, and quiet but only so he can fill it. He is super sweet and such a good baby! I am loving this stage of being able to do things with him! Finally there is some interaction!


So there you have it. Round 1 of my work week!

2 comments:

  1. Your list of nicknames forgot, "Colin and Cogsworth: :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your list of nicknames forgot, "Colin and Cogsworth: :)

    ReplyDelete