12.16.2011

Happy Birthday Boo!

Boo. Zazz.

Take your pick.

She pretty much answers to them all.

This kid is a mess and a half. She can drive you insane and have you wrapped at the same time.

Energy is NEVER in short supply. Laughter comes at no extra charge. Quirks are proudly displayed with little to no embarrassment.

But I love her. Her little sticky fingers. Her CRAZY hair. Her inability to say 95% of the English language correctly. Her bad nap breath. All of it. I love it!

Today she turns 2. Already the big sister to 2! This girl can eat. Let me tell you! Holy cow! She pretty much loves it all! I think the one thing we've ruled out is plain avocado and grilled cheese/quesadilla. She loves to be outside, running around in crazy circles, inside watching a movie or playing dress up, or at the table "talowing" (coloring).

Happy Birthday sweet girl! I love you so much and I am so excited to watch the little lady you are growing into! Stay Boo like baby for as long as you can!
07-2011 707

No comments:

Post a Comment