12.24.2012

YOLOMondays LinkUp! Merry Christmas Eve!

Nothing says Merry Christmas like a virus! My beloved 1 year old decided to share, with enthusiasm his germs. I awoke this morning to a full head, ear pain, and a sore throat. Oh what a way to start my Christmas break!

In a way I am thankful. It causes me to cease from the business I find "important." I missed a light tour with friends last night, I will miss family get together, my parent's church's Christmas eve service. But, when I take a step back I am thankful. I have been going, going, going, for weeks and I need a bright red octagon in my life to make me metaphorically slam the breaks.

I want to wish you all a Merry Christmas this week! I hope to get some posts up this week...fingers crossed! =)

In the mean time enjoy some Christmas cheer from my 4 and 5 year old. Daddy was late one day and we had a birthday party for Jesus so we were injected with sugar and kept inside because of cold! 
My 4 year old is distracted easily. He likes the sparkles on his sister's shirt. Thus the reason for him looking at her shoulders at the end!





stillbeingmolly

No comments:

Post a Comment