4.01.2013

YOLOMondays::Trans4mers!

Hope everyone had a fantastic day celebrating the resurrection of our Savior! Daily I am falling more and more in love with Him as my Lord and I am thankful for His eyes that sees me as someone worth dying for. Better, conquering the enemy, and rising to the right hand of God and call me His. Today thanks just isn't enough for me to offer Him. This weekend, I was reminded of that! 

On a different note...
 ...Saturday we spent the day celebrating this guy! How great is he?! Everyday I tell you, I am so thankful for him. I love being his aunt!
 Right now the BIG deal is transformers. So, Optimus Prime and Bumble Bee covered the walls, plates, ceiling, and cupcakes! Robotic men altering shapes to become vehicles set the mood for this celebration day.
 He is the BEST present getter. Every gift was carefully exposed preceded by a heart felt "thank you" and look in the eye to the giver!
 Enthusiasm, energy, boy!
 A birthday picture with the birthday boy!
He wanted a selfie! Love this kid! 4 going on 14!

Happy Monday Folks! I am enjoying one free! Don't know what I will do childless today....hum, only time will tell!

stillbeingmolly

1 comment:

  1. I would love for you to come link up to my Tuesday Blog Hop!!

    xo Tori

    http://www.mythriftychic.com/2013/04/lucky-fabb-anything-and-everything-blog.html

    ReplyDelete