3.28.2013

He made me an Aunt

I will say it time and time again. One of my most favorite things to be is an aunt. Specifically this kid's aunt! Since the day of his birth four years ago today God has added to that number and I am blessed to be the extremely proud aunt of not only him, but 3 others, 2 of which I haven't met! 

Today we celebrate you little big man! This little boy changed so much and every day I am thankful for him!
Happy Birthday my sweet Beeto! I love you so, so very much! I hope your day is blessed and filled with joy! I can't wait to celebrate with you on Saturday!
I love this picture. It is a phone picture so it's blurry and bad quality! However, it was about 15 seconds of sweetness with him and his boyness the other day! He climbed up beside me, grabbed my hand and just sat. Oh. melt. my. heart! 

1 comment:

  1. So sweet, I love when he just holds my hand on his own too...he sure is a heart breaker! :)

    ReplyDelete