3.18.2013

YOLOMondays::Great finds and great skies!

I really have nothing to post. 
Subjects. No pictures. 
It's been one of those weeks.
And yet, if I don't I won't stay up on the habit and fall behind again. So, here is my nonsense post about earthly loves and wonders of the Father made evident on the earth.

 I happened to be in the 1$ store the other day and glanced down the haircare aisle for like 10 seconds to pick up something else entirely! I was so excited when my eyes landed on these! If you have never used them, you are missing out! These things are AMAZING! Not only did I find them for $1 I found the name brand...not a knock off! $1 hair screws all mine!   
One of my MOST favorite things that God made is the sky. I can't get enough of beautiful skies, sunsets, and sunrises. I love how He paints every part of it to beautifully display something as simple as the ending or start of a day. It's one of those things that makes me feel so small and yet so treasured! Why? I don't know.
Happy Monday! 
stillbeingmolly

No comments:

Post a Comment