3.19.2013

Happy Tunesday! Need You Now (How Many Times)

Artist: Plumb
Song: Need You Now (How Many Times)
Meaning:I mentioned last week how much I am learning about Our Loving God right now. Lately I have discovered truth after truth that has quieted my heart and restored peace and strength. I am thankful. But I am noticing just how much I need Him. The word need is as strong as it sounds. Definition says to require, essential, or  important. Phrases the word "need" is used in are, "The child needs food to grow." and "We need oxygen to breath." Just like food and oxygen, do we find we are in need of our Creator? Lately this song has found it's way to my most frequently played playlist. I told someone earlier this week, God just works like that, no big deal!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment