6.16.2013

the great 9 week to-do list!

Earlier this year I made the choice to chop my job. I cut out 2/3 of the kids effectively reducing my paycheck to 1/3 of the normal amount and taking out 90% of the occurrences causing some major draining on my emotional and physical bank accounts. I know the math there was kind of faulty, just roll with me on this one! 

Many are the plans in a man's heart...many! But it is GOD'S purposes, plans, and priorities that will prevail! 

After making this decision I waited until Friday. You see, Friday was the horizon I had been working at seeing over for 3 months. On the other side was 9 whole weeks of freedom! Yes, you read that correctly. For 9 weeks, 45 workdays I will only be working a grand total of 8 hours each week. Doable? I think yes! 

With the other time I plan on getting some projects DONE! I can't wait to roll up my sleeves and attack some serious Proverbs 31 woman jobs! My goal will be to post 1 job each week that I accomplished! Follow along and tag along if you care to and post some of your summer projects! I'd love to get inspired! 

I have no rules for myself because I am taking this new approach that says, "if I finished a job I succeeded." (more on that later)! I want fun and work to tango to provide a refreshing and rejuvenating few months!

As many projects as I can do, 
1 post a week about said projects,
and 9 weeks to do it! 

Let's begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment