3.24.2010

Happy Birthday to my China boy!

Today this little boy turn 4! Yikes! This was the first time I saw his face. He was 11 months old and forever away in China! He was the first adoption I watched from start to finish! God used him to start the love of orphans in my heart!

This past summer his family moved and so I have not seen him in several months...*sniff sniff*



He has the best smile and a better laugh!

For the LONGEST time I could not understand a THING he said. Usually I would start laughing because he was laughing at the fact that I was guessing all over the house!



His precious personality lights up a room! He is so sweet!
I miss him so much!
Happy Birthday little boy! I hope you have an amazing day! Te amo!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe he's 4 either. He's been home now, longer that he was in the orphanage. You guys ( all of you) had such a huge part in bringing him home and we are so grateful to you as well. they are all grinning around the kitchen table this morning...good times!

    ReplyDelete