3.04.2010

questions for him

1- What's his favorite color?
2- Where did he grow up?
3- What did God break his heart for?
4- If he could have anything to eat, what would it be?
5- What did he want to be when he grew up?
6- Am I the first girl he gave his heart to?
7- Is he close to his siblings?
8- Does he have an nick-names?
9- What is one of his embarrassing moments?
10- Is he good about learning from his mistakes?
11- How long did it take him to ride a bike?
12- Has he been outside the country?
13- When did he know that he was not enough and needed Jesus' blood?
14- How many times did he take the test for his license?
15- Has he allowed full surrender of his life to the Father?
16- Does he like to travel?

My list is forever growing. For now, as I wait, I will keep praying for him and asking one question - Is he waiting for me?

2 comments:

  1. Oh Annie! I love it! I have an ever gorwing list of questions for my "him" but I have never thought about publishing it! I am sure that God is writing ya'lls story! When He allows each member to cross paths, it will happen is such a way you never thought possible! He is the author of romance and wants the most beautiful love story ever for us! Keep Waiting! It gets hard sometimes- but I am holding to the hope that others have told me... Its worth it! Vale' la Pena!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this list. it's such a true list of questions that often times i forget are even important. I'm so glad you found me on here! :)

    ReplyDelete