11.16.2011

with a joyful heart

WilsonFamily_0040

Today I am thankful for this group of people! All 10 of them. I am so thankful that I am the 11th. I know that God knew what I needed when He made me and gave me them!

I love our growing supply of brothers.

I love the addition of nephews.

I love my parents multi-decade marriage.

I love my oldest sister and her husband's relationship grow and the examples they are to me, my sisters, and my nephews.

I love my next oldest sister's beginning relationship with her soon hubby to be and how they have sought to glorify the Father in everything they do.

I love my little sister's zest and excitement for life.

I love my littlest sister's innocence and joy in the little things that reminds all of us "big" kids that she's still little.

What can I say?! I have a lot to be thankful for!

No comments:

Post a Comment