1.27.2012

Praying!

I have spoken [read: griped] openly about my sister and her family's transplant 12 spaces west! It has not been easy on any one of us! I am SO thankful for telephones and emails, skype and facebook and yet there is just nothing like being close. We can handle our times away just fine. No happily, but just fine.
We can until we have circumstances like these! My sweet nephew. My littlest nephew has RSV. Oh how it kills me to be here and not there. I know what you're thinking. My sister and her husband are competent, capable parents. They can handle it. That's not the point! I can't stand being here and not being with them. I don't really think location is playing into my desires at all! "With them," are the important words in the sentance. I simply hate not being together. Not being able to rally around as a family and encourage, support, and yes, assist where needed! Not out of selfishness, but I hate that neighbors have to watch Bito while Poco needs the attention of both his parents! Seriously! An aunt should be able to do it!
God knows what He's doing. He's not surprised. I know He's not. But it doesn't make it easier or more swallowable.
Please be praying for my Poco! Please be praying for his parents and brother. Please be praying for his grandparents and aunts and uncle to know how best to help them!

1 comment:

  1. This space between us has worn out its welcome! I agree with you in trusting God for His will be done, but it doesn't change my heart's desire!
    P.S. Yes, I am incompetent! That's why we need you! :)

    ReplyDelete