1.16.2012

brothers and sisters

This is the group.
DSCN0800
It's not the whole church, but a group from the church that does a lot together.

It's not uncommon for us to leave church on Sundays and head to grab a bite and enjoy some company. If we end up in my living room or the pastor's kitchen table for a card game it's not too strange. We enjoy each other.

I've mentioned several times how much I enjoy being around all these guys with very little strain for "opposite gender" attachment. That remains true in most areas.

Although the other day my pastor put a spin on it and I wasn't expecting the response.

The waiter had made small talk about where we were all from. How we all got along and such. After asking if there were any relationships between any of us, my pastor, without missing a beat, said, "no. brothers and sisters." I could tell this took the waiter back a bit and he proceeded to mention that we had quite a mother.






Oh dear! I guess that one was a bit lost! =)

1 comment: