5.22.2012

Tuesday Talk

Good Tuesday Morning!

Whew! What a couple of weeks it's been! It's seriously has been an absolute miracle that I have gotten the posts up that I have! Without scheduling b.t.w.!

While this week hasn't subsided from the normal crazies I do have a few moments here while my niños play in some old newspapers! Hey, what do you do on rainy Tuesday mornings?



 Anyway, on to our regularly scheduled programming!

No pants week was a...*drum roll please*... success! I loved it! It was so much fun to be creative! I worked all 5 days, taught 2 English classes - simultaneously -, cleaned, prepared meals, shopped for some groceries, and did 2 out of 5 days of work outs in a "skirt" thanks to the wonderful invention of a skort! =)

The only thing that failed was photographical (yes, I made up that word ) evidence! The only picture I got...the ONLY...was taken by a friend at her hubby's surprise party!
At the party in...
Cardigen - Target (last summer but they have them this year too! $15)
Dress - Old Navy (free! hand-me-down!)
Flipflops - walmart ($10)
I plan on planning another no pants week so stay tuned! Next time, however, I will be sure to take pictures so you don't have to take my word for it!

Clean eating is going well! It's been a bit on the "not-so-consistent" side lately because of Bible study dinners, graduation parties, and over-all life! I have come up with a few new recipes including, clean eating iced coffee, pan glazed carrots, and fruit dip! All 100% clean, very yummy, and kid approved! My next post on "Why I Choose to Eat Clean" is coming up! I am working on the last few details!

Lastly, thought I would pass along an encouraging song! One of my teenagers introduced me to this song about 2 weeks ago and I have been listening to it frequently all the time! Hope it encourages you as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment