10.15.2012

First link-up!

I finally decided to take the blogging leap and join a link up party! I turned out to be just as shy in the blogging world as I am in the real world! Oh well! Here's my shell, and here I am stepping out of it! I have really enjoyed reading here and decided I would jump on the YOLO link up! Here is goes! 
This weekend we headed out to an annual family event, apple picking! We do this every year! It is a fun time to be away together! This year was a little different, which was sad! With my sister and her family stuck to the west and my other sister and her hubby having already make plans we were down to the 3 of us. My cousin, grandma, and uncle and aunt ended up being able to come along!
God blessed us with an AMAZING day! The weather was perfect and just slightly on the summer side of too hot! *sniff* But I can not complain, no rain. =)
Every year, for a few years has taken a picture on this hill. The group changes a little every year. This is the model for this year! **Oh and I didn't lie. My sister and her hubby did have plans. They just happened to be at the same place, just slightly different time as our plans! We crossed paths just long enough to get a picture together! 
Happy Monday!



stillbeingmolly

No comments:

Post a Comment