10.07.2012

my heart

I am here to tell you friends that I serve an amazing God! I'm serious right now, He is an AWESOME God. He is so much greater than ANYTHING I am able to fathom, think up, ponder, or dream!
He is infinitely bigger than all my fears, failures, and flops. He is eternally more than all my insecurities, worries, and shortcomings.
He is all together greater than all my dreams, hopes, desires, and plans. I have no doubt that He can and will supply EXACTLY what I need when I need it and can throw in amazing surprises just because He can.
I am humbled an amazed at the complete and perfect Greatness that I am blessed to call Father, Savior, Lord, and Guide.
Tonight, I am praising and thanking the mountain moving, awe-inspiring, heart cry hearing, gift giving, gasp giving God and friends, I invite you to do the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment