10.09.2012

Tuesday Talk

Happy Tuesday Morning!

I am loving the crisp fallness around here! God has sung my love language lately with falling yellow, orange, and red colored leaves, pumpkin baked goods, the crunch under you feet as you walk, cool nights, beautiful sunny days, apples, scarves NOT for decoration, and boots! I am in love with this month (all but 1 day) and next!

This Tuesday is a little different from last time I wrote. I am still in constant communication with the Father about the next step He's yet to light. I still don't know His heart on matter. For now, I am taking His answer as a "wait." I am at peace.

As a family we've been going through Experiencing God for family worship. It has been a fun and encouraging study with a practical and hand's on approach to realistically experiencing the Father. One of my favorite ways that I have enjoyed learning to experience Him recently has been as the Father who delights in His children. I didn't quite understand the complete concept and still don't. However, taking the example I have in an earthly Father subtracting sin full man, adding perfection, and multiplying it by 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 and beyond then I may begin to taste what it may be like! =)

Having the Father sing over me is an odd concept. I can't seem to understand it. Forever I thought that the only singing going on in our relationship was from me to Him. Now, I know that the Father does sing over me and delights in me just like a father does on this earth!  


Enjoy the Father singing over you today! Happy Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. Excellent post! Your words reminded me of the verse the Lord gave me for today.
    Psalm 40:17a "But I am poor and needy; yet the Lord thinks upon me..."
    May we never forget that a relationship is between two individuals. Not only do I think and talk to God but He thinks and talks to me....A.M.A.Z.I.N.G!
    What a wonderful God we serve!
    Love in Christ,
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete