12.05.2013

30 Days of Thanks: recap

What a 30 days it has been! I have loved capturing these different moments! I know I got behind some but I know that there are not hard fast rules! So here is the quick run down! Left to right, top to bottom.
Day 18: Pastor Saeed and the encouragement to keep fighting and praying! 
Day 20: pink!
Day 19: Hot drinks
Day 21: uncles
Day 25: 5 whole days with the nephews
Day 6: these God painted skies
Day 30: this big sister's birthday
Day 26: hair turning out like it's supposed to! 
Day 7: my angel nephews
Day 28: THANKSGIVING
Day 29: surprises
Day 5: voting
Day 1: movie nights with my family
Day 9: my crazy family 
Day 13: heaters!
Day 16: day trips
Day 24: opprotunities like Operation Christmas Child
Day 10: freedom
Day 27: pizza for breakfast
Day 22: God painted skies (getting a theme)
Day 8: fall colors
Day 12: my job
Day 14: my bed!
Day 11: firemen
Day 23: good grades
Day 2: dinner dates with my family
Day 3: concerts with my family
Day 17: history
Day 15: nephews!
Day 4: the opportunity to bless this girl on her wedding

No comments:

Post a Comment