3.14.2014

Five on Friday: I'm Home

I am back online! I will explain more about my trip later. For now, happy Friday!

[one]

I spent the last 14 days with these guys! Long days, short nights, wonderful memories! But more to come! Just thankful for now mama, baby, and everyone else is back up and running.

[two]
Because of the aforesaid trip to GA and because they love me so (=D) they took me to Louie Giglio's church, Passion City Church.  I felt like the country mouse visiting the city cousin. This church building is HUGE! I enjoyed it but very thankful for my church here.

 

[three]
I keep finding treasures as I unpack.  It was WONDERFUL coming home and it is so nice to feel love from away too!



[four]
When I got home Monday night I was STARVING! So my dad just took a little detour to get me some Peruvian to welcome me home. It was so tasty and delicious and a nice surprise.



[five]
...and totally unimportant. I downloaded scrabble and changed the language to see if I can play in Spanish. Totally surprised when it changed the game to Spanish! Notice the letters?

 

Linking up with The Good Life BlogCarolina Charm  .  A. Liz Adventures  .  Hello Happiness  . for Five on Friday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment