3.28.2014

Five on Friday: #bubbybirthday

This Five on Friday is going to be a bit different! This Five on Friday is celebrating five things over the course of five years. You see, five years ago a little boy was born that made parents, grandparents, aunts, and uncles all for the first time. Today I am celebrating him and his #halfadecade!

[one]
Bubby, I love your excitement for the smallest things! You make the day to day something to be thankful for.
[two]
Bubs, I love your laugh and how contagious it is!
[three]
I love your fuzzy hair. Every. Crazy. Strand.
[four]
I love that I can call you brother-in-Christ. Your faith is truly a child-like faith. You have taught me what it means to be sure of what we hope for and confident in the things unseen.
[five]
I love being your aunt. I love that you are my bubby. I love you!

Happy 5th birthday Harrison! You fun, energetic, others loving, transforming, smart, kind, joyful, exciting, growing bigger little boy! I love you and pray your day is full of blessings and joy!

Hottie loves you, so, so, so very much!

Linking up with: The Good Life Blog . Carolina Charm . A. Liz Adventures for Five on Friday

1 comment:

  1. I love this and I know Bubs is head over heels with love for his "Hottie" :) I know he will think he is something to read this on your blog! He is so blessed to have you!

    ReplyDelete