4.14.2014

50 reasons my mom is the coolest

I am sorry for the long lost blog writer! These weeks have been crammed lately. So much. So much. But later...

Today I am celebrating a very special birthday. Let's get started!

#1 - she leads by example.
#2 - she is interested in each of us.
#3 - she loves my dad.
#4 - she is creative.
#5 - she knows how to have fun.
#6 - she knows how to be serious when needed.
#7 - she holds me when I cry.
#8 - she celebrates when I'm happy.
#9 - she isn't a terrible person to hear come out of my mouth.
#10 - she gives fantastic advice.
#11 - she prefers to give than to be given to.
#12 - she has a HUGE heart for others.
#13 - she makes some awesome food.
#14 - she shows constant growth spiritually.
#15 - she isn't too far out of touch with everything going on.
#16 - she enjoys some good music.
#17 - she loves order.
#18 - she loves to celebrate others.
#19 - she loves to go on dates with my dad.
#20 - she isn't totally anti-spontaneity.
#21 - she is hands-on and interactive in our lives.
#22 - she loves the craziness the 12 loud people in her family create.
#23 - she enjoys a good project.
#24 - she doesn't take part in bashing people.
#25 - she has spent hours pouring into our education.
#26 - she likes to make memories.
#27 - she enjoys the little things.
#28 - she likes to have fun.
#29 - she likes to help us learn.
#31 - she is supportive of my dad.
#32 - she has awesome stories to tell.
#33 - she enjoys our friends.
#34 - she likes having all her family around.
#35 - she supports and encourages our interests.
#36 - she doesn't miss an opportunity to prepare us for our futures.
#37 - she prays with us.
#38 - she works to maintain an eternal focus.
#39 - she works hard.
#40 - she is submissive.
#41 - she reads God's Word every morning with us before we begin the day.
#42 - she likes a good adventure...that is planned. =)
#43 - she is there when I need her.
#44 - she is my friend.
#45 - she is a good friend to others.
#46 - she has inside jokes with people.
#47 - she is sincerely interested in people and their lives.
#48 - she shares her car with me.
#49 - she encourages JOY in our lives, Jesus first, Others second, and You last.
#50 - she is my mom!





Happy Birthday to my mom! I am thankful for you individually for the 50 reasons above and just simply because you are you! I love to learn from you and be with you! I pray your day is blessed and filled with joy. I hope you feel special today on your special day!

I love you!

Linking up with Still Being Molly for Funday Monday

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I am one blessed momma! Both you & Maddie have succeeded in making me cry this morning. =) Thank you & your sisters for being such a blessing to me! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet post to honor your Mom! She is loved and admired by many! Happy Birthday, Robyn!

    ReplyDelete