1.16.2015

5 on Friday

Happy Friday People! So thankful the weekend is here! I've been doing an experiment with my sleeping and I have come to some interesting conclusions! All that to say, I am thankful that Saturday is tomorrow.

So, first 5 on Friday for 2015. Excited to get into some rhythm. Even if it is for Fridays only for a while. 

[one]
I made up a hairstyle the other day. It take my long locks and makes it a third of the length with this braid! It is super fun and I love it! Maybe I'll try a tutorial. Shh, you didn't hear that from me! 

[two]
My weeks back with Boogs have been filled with "ptend birfdays" with playdoh and introducing him to jello! Goodness they were a match made in heaven! 

[three] Sometimes I like to find pictures in the craziest places. I love how the trees reflected in a water droplet on my windshield the other day! 

[four]
THIS ARTICLE folks! This says it so well. I never expected to think this through like this but this, THIS is it! 

[five]
It wouldn't be a week without a new song discovery! This week's version courtesy Bethel Music. They recently came out with We Will Not Be Shaken that we recored late this past summer. This song has surfaced and it has been on a constant loop. They put into words what my heart feels so often. Just complete overwhelming surrender and peace being wrapped in His grace. Listen. You won't be disappointed. 



Happy Weekend! Mine is to be filled with family and no responsibilities. Ah. What are you up to?

.linking up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment