1.19.2015

101 in 1001: January

Here we are almost ten days until the end of the month and I am just now getting around to posting about this month's goals. In some ways it is a good thing. Example: it means I have been out "doing" instead of just planning and posting. Good. In other ways it means bad things. Example: I haven't been as disciplined the last two months to get the goals I had planned, done. Instead I have just rolled over like cell phone minutes.

Ugh. This is teaching my perfectionist nature a thing or two.

Onto this month!

#5 - I need to deposit my first amount of money for completing some things on my list! I don't think I'll do this every time but instead tally it up after a block of time.

#7 - I need to come up with a post to compile the things that have gotten done. I need to see progress. This is a way  I can do that!

#8 - Zephaniah 3:14-20 is my goal for this month. Verse 17 has always been of large importance to me and the parts around it needed to be added to my memory.

#9 - I have started Feminine Appeal by Carolyn Mahany with my mom, sister, and a friend from church. I plan to start another now that I found my box of books! =)

#13 - Done!

#31 - I have actually achieved this goal for this month and I couldn't be prouder of myself. So many times I would start strong and then fall from determination. I know it has only been three weeks but I have stuck to it. Longer than I have in the past!

#32 - I am doing the 21 day fix workouts. I plan to actually try the meal plan and shakes along with the workouts. For now I am using it as my challenge this month. I have gone through the workouts one and a half complete rotations.

I think this is all I am going to be able to put together for this month. Next month I may try to add a project or two but for now I am enjoying scratching things off the list!

Happy January!

No comments:

Post a Comment