With this summer stretching out in front of me I wanted to list out the things I wanted to accomplish. I want this to be the summer of completion. I don't want to waste these days I have been given. They are truly a gift.
So, here goes:
- research and enroll (?) in classes for my midwifery/childbirth education instructor certification.
- complete two jewelry projects.
- make an appointment with apple for my computer (it is sick! =()
- clean up the rest of the attic. I have fixed the back part and just need to sort of the front part and repack it.
- wash my car.
- plan a shower for a friend in Bible Study.
- visit with my sister in DC for a long weekend.
- maybe visit her some more!
- complete the desk redo project with the desk sitting in my shed.
- rearrange my room.
- visit with my grandma and have her teach me to make coconut cake.
- plan to take my nanny shopping.
- help a friend pack and move across town.
- plan out my days with the Boogs (I only have him Wednesdays)
- plan Spanish lesson plans for the first semester (I'm teaching Spanish II!)
- learn two songs on the guitar.
- visit with some friends.
- work on details for a big reveal here in the fall.
- read two books.
- memorize Isaiah 42:10-12
- organize and clean the cabinet in the bathroom, 3 food cabinets in the kitchen, and the spice cabinet.
- Go to some $1 movies
- Attend kingsfest 2015 with my sisters and brother-in-law.
- Attend our annual July 3rd picnic.
- Attend our annual July 4th fireworks.
- Meet my nephew.
- Finish frames for antique English paper.
- help plan my nephew's 4th race car birthday party!
And for a bonus (and only if I have time!)!
- make enough product to open an etsy shop or host a booth at a craft fair!
It looks like a lot. And it is. But I want to get it done! All of it! So #summer15 , bring it on!