11.29.2009

Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving!
We celebrated this year with 25 people in our house! It is always crazy having that many but it brings with it lots to be thankful for!

My parents decided to fry the Turkey this year! Much to their pleasure it was tasty. It was not bad. =) Yes, I just admitted it! Reference next picture: I did not want to do it!
In it goes!
So sweet moment!
I love them!
The finished product...

Another war story, I am sure! Sweet memories being made, I am certain!
This is the closest we have come to having all of the cousins on my mom's side of the family in 6 years. We were still missing 1, but that's pretty good for over half of us being adults now!
Playtime with Bubby on the floor. The light was perfect and his cuteness begged for a photo shoot! =)
Look at those lashes!
S-W-E-E-T-N-E-S-S
He loves the basket! So funny!
Recreation of a picture taken 8 years ago...
I don't think it gets much better!
Maybe it can a little!

2 comments:

  1. I love your pictures Annie! You are really very good! And you got some great ones of Bubbis! I can not believe you got a shot of you and the fryer together!!! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I miss your sweet family and the war stories at Thanksgiving- he's a character! We would have loved to be there- I don't like turkey, but that one looked great! Give the fam some love from us!

    ReplyDelete