1.07.2010

kid-isims

I babysit for a Bible study at my church. There are a lot of kids in this small group. The other 3 babysitters and I are very creative when it comes to how we spend our time. We like to keep things moving! =)

Tonight we were playing 4 square. For those who don't know what it is: there are 4 corners in a rooms and they are labeled some how. For the younger kids we just do colors. The person in the middle closes their eyes and counts while everyone runs to a square/corner. The person in the middle then guesses a color and whoever is on that color is out.

Back to the story...one of the little boys walks over to me and asked me if I wanted to know a secret. This is how the conversation went.

Him: wanna know my secret?
me: sure!
Him: I go to the color that he last called.
me: you what?
Him: like, he just called blue, so this time I am going to blue. He does not call the same color twice.

*smile*

And we think we are smarter...HA!

1 comment: