8.19.2010

The second forth

Wow! I award myself with the boring blogger award! Geez, how many weeks has it been?! It's been crazy! Our new house of 9 allots little time for computer per person. This specific post has been in the works for several...SEVERAL days! =) Oh well!

As promised here - this is the second part of our celebration of our nation's birthday! On July 4th with "minor" convincing on my part we had a small intimate gathering of about 68 people (just an estimate) at our house. I think fun was had by all! Even my parents who were originally persuaded on the 3 or 4 families that might be in attendance...but, as one of our guests put it, "if it's at the W------'s house, I'm there!" So, what can I say, we're irresistible! =)


It was a nice comfortable day of about 100 degrees and intense humidity!
No caption needed!




Praying for the food!


Popular baby!
Like I said, small gathering!




Of course, card playing was present!





On a separate note, Peru is coming fast! Plus, we have so much going on between now and then that it will fly by! This weekend is our family's day trip getaway, next weekend camping(?), in 3 weeks family beach trip (?), next month my sisters 16th birthday (post coming soon), our church family retreat, then I LEAVE! Oh so very very excited! Still playing around with the idea of a separate blog...

Hope everyone had a wonderful August!

No comments:

Post a Comment