9.06.2011

Day 6 and 8

Aaaannnnddd, we're back!

Ohmygoodnessgraciousme! How long has it been?!

Don't answer that!

I has been a back to back last few weeks and I think that with the cooler temps come calmer schedules!

So, we are back to our regularly scheduled programming!

Day 6 - something that makes you happy.
Day 8 - A place you have traveled.

To me this one took forever to decide. I wanted to find something that was a little out of the ordinary. So, Day 6 and Day 8 will be together in 1!

Feel jipped? So sorry!

So, something that makes me happy, Peru!


I don't know what it is about that place but I love it!

Maybe it's the rock hard beds.IMG_1283
Maybe it's the fresh air in the mountains.IMG_1520
Maybe it's the beyond freezing temps.IMG_1864
Maybe it's the cow poo everywhere.IMG_7943
Maybe it's the lack of cleanliness.IMG_1542

I really have no idea but I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment