9.12.2011

a little getaway...

Forgot to mention that my family were headed out of town... now it's a tad on the side of old news! We got away Saturday for a week and have enjoyed the time as a family!

DSCN1167

Since leaving on Saturday I have gained 2 new family members! One sister into my eternal family and a brother into my earthly family! Praising the Lord for "my" little sister's decision to say, "yes" to the Father and my big sister's decision to say, "yes" to her fiance. It's been a house of excitment!

DSCN1233

DSCN1097
We are thoroughly our time as a family, all 10, er...11 of us! Looking forward to getting back and squeezing the neck of my newest sister but that can wait for a while! =) For now the sun, sand, surf, and silliness are wonderful!

1 comment:

  1. Ah!!! CONGRATS ERIN AND DOWY!! I'M SO EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS! I have been stalking your blog, Erin, (and this one) like CRAZY because I knew "it" was going to be soon! Oh, I'm so happy for you two!

    Now enjoy the rest of your beach, Erin, because I can't wait to see that ring and give you a hug when you get back!!!

    Oh - and the picture of you two is absolutely adorable! How sweet!

    Love in Christ,
    Kimber :)

    P.S. - Annie I'm using your blog as an access to congratulate Erin because I didn't want to bother her with a phone call...I know she's enjoying every minute with her beau/fiance/etc. :) So, thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete