3.21.2012

Birthdays and weddings and changes, oh my!

Well, hello everyone! Yes this is a real person and not an automated messaging service that has been featured several times over the last few months! Pardon the informality's of my posts lately! There are reasons and I will give you 12 of them.

12 weeks to be exact. It has been 12 weeks of abnormal and crazy and I think we are on the downhill climb to normalness...

Who am I kidding! No normalness at all...just sanity...ok still stretching...it will come to me eventually!

Last Saturday my sister said, "I do." She was beaming and all the weeks of eeps came down to a 30 minute ceremony {that was beautiful} and a fabulous reception! Once the pictures come in from the photographers I will be sure to post more on the big day. As for now enjoy this lovely taste!

aa4e6d566ad711e18bb812313804a181_7

6f5076c66ad311e1989612313815112c_7
I am so excited for them as they begin life together. They were made for each other and they compliment each other so well that it is impossible to question the handiwork of Christ in their lives!

February is birthday month around here. That's not entirely true. It seems that way at times! This year was one of those times! Both mine and the Bean's birthdays {11 days apart} are in February! This year my parents gave us a trip to the circus! It was such a fun time together as a family! We took my gma along who had never been! She kept squeezing my arm with excitement!

DSCN4292

DSCN4243
Bean and I in front of the sign!
DSCN4213

DSCN4173

In late February we had a snow storm...ish. I was really hoping for a good snow this year and all of the 2 times it snowed the ground was too warm or the day was too warm. All that to say the snow stuck around for about 1 hour after we woke up the next day. I did get a half day and we made some creatures!

DSCN4316
Because the weather was so warm the trees had already started budding! I loved snapping this of the new tree bud against the snow on the ground!
DSCN4307

DSCN4399
As I mentioned, February was birthday month! My friend, JM's birthday is at the beginning of the month and we celebrated with some carne, games and sweet frog!
DSCN3942
Bean's birthday is mid-month and she chose CFA and...
DSCN4072
...sweet frog!
DSCN4074

DSCN4097
Bean with a friend of mine who works at SF

My birthday is at the end of the month and I had to teach the night before. Just after my birthday the next day I was headed to TN to drive back with my sister and the boys for the wedding. Knowing this information my sweet class took it upon themselves to give me a fabulous birthday eve. They made dinner, and took me to...you guessed it!

Sweet Frog!

428704_3190219801735_1453071481_2936596_336308106_n

I think there is a slight addiction! We love it and really enjoy going. Needless to say it's a given in our birthday celebrations!

I'm sure I'm missing a few details but there you have it. The last 12 weeks in 12 seconds!

It's been a crazy, crazy time but I love it all! I have so enjoyed being with my family and celebrating together!

Coming next week I have some more yummy recipes, fun repurposes I've tried over the last few weeks {yes, I've snuck in some time with the glue gun}, and hopefully an on time She wore that Wednesday!?

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment