3.28.2012

3





Three years ago today my long list of titles was added to.



It was a title I instantly cherished.




I still don't know what it is that I have come to realize from gaining this name. What subtle power it seems to hold.




All I know from everything I've learned is that how very much 1 little person can change your world!




Because this big person knows first hand how much has changed from said little person. Because 36 months ago this girl became an aunt.




Happy Birthday to my Beeto! I hope you have a wonderful day little man, pirate, basketball star, and superhero! You have so tightly wound this aunt around your little finger and I am so excited every time someone asks about you! 1 hour
1 year
2 years



3 years


I love you so very much and I hope that you have a day just as special as you are! I pray for God's blessings to be in abundance over you today and the year ahead! Enjoy celebrating you!

No comments:

Post a Comment