4.01.2012

Banana Whip reloaded!

A few weeks ago I posted about a new fun treat I've been enjoying!



Banana Whip!



This time I took pictures and I have spent some time really mastering this art of this amazing stuff!


Here are some pointers that I have come to know about!




#1 Make sure you peel, slice, and freeze your banana. The smaller you make the pieces the quicker it whips!




#2 I have found that about 1.5 bananas make a good portion that I eat for a snack or a cool treat on some of these warm spring days! #3 When you start processing your banana, take it slow. I like to pulse it. Once it's starts breaking up and then you can begin to process consistently.


#4 Once it gets to be a gravely consistency throw in your milk. It takes a very little bit! I have never poured more than a 1/4 cup.
# 5 Once the milk is in whip away! Watch the magic happen! I don't know what combination these blades, bananas, and milk have but it makes for something awesome!
AAaaannnndddd! Viola! Banana Whip! I love, LOVE, LOVE this stuff! I seriously like it more than ice cream! It has the perfect amount of sweet and not so strong a flavor that it's over whelming.




I'm not going to lie to you. It does taste like banana! But, have no fear, I have found a solution! I have tried cantaloupe and mango! Both are awesome! It takes a little longer to process and the texture is more of a sorbet than a whip but amazing never the less!



Enjoying trying some good combinations! This one has some finely crushed choc chips! Fantastic!



Oh, and let me add that there are NO added sugars! The only sugar that is in there is from the fruit itself! Perfect!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Total side note from bananas: One of my sister's photogs put up some of her pics from the wedding! Yeah! Super fun stuff! Check out some of the fun here! She did a fantastic job and I enjoyed reliving some of the fun memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment