4.15.2012

Changes

I blinked...


I swear that was all it took. Blinking.


I blinked and then it was April!


Being self-employed I always DREAD April...especially mid-April and this year didn't disappoint. Thanks to our very helpful tax guy (I don't know what you call them!) I have a plan for 2012 that will ease the blow to the account next year!


Enough about my tax woes! There are some changes happening around here!


Most of my days are filled with potty runs, diaper changes, snack dispensing, bandaid giving, battle scar kissing, kids song singing, 100,000,000,000 question answering, moments. I wouldn't trade these moments of hand's on training! Lately these kids have given me a run for my money! More on that later but I have seriously considered a change in profession...until I get them up from naps and their sticky hands wrap around my neck in the tightest hug! They know how to get me where it hurts!

These 2 princesses are actually leaving my care in June..ish. Baby brother is on his way and mommy has decided to stay home with them! Ultimately this is what I would love for them, to be with their mommy, but there is a part of me that feels sad that they are leaving! I have had little miss (above) since she was 6 weeks old! She celebrated her 2nd birthday in December and Beatle (below) just turned 1 in March.


I have loved the time I had with them and thankful that God has given me such awesome situations with work in! They have been awesome!


But the adventures God has for me aren't over. Little man's cousins are joining the crazies around here in August! Unfortunately one cousin will be in school until 3 everyday so she won't be able to join us until after noon. However, little man and *ta da* Monkey and I are planning some fun together! I am so looking forward to having him back! We are even planning on doing some preschool stuff! It will be fun to try my hand at preschool teacher to add to my list of areas of practice!


Mom and I are even mulling over planning an area homeschool group for field trips and such! Looking forward to getting these boys to local farms, grocery stores, the postal service, etc! Should be a lot of fun!
Looks like life this year won't disappoint in the area of fun! I am really looking forward to all the changes that are coming up and praying that the Father uses them for His glory! I'm excited to see what He has in mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment