4.24.2012

Greek Yogurt Pancakes

Another clean eating recipe coming right at you!

One of my favorites - Pancakes!

I love pancakes! I cannot explain why I just do! Nuts, fruit, maple syrup, whipped cream, honey, I honestly don't care what you put on it (save chocolate) and I am a goner!

Lately I've been discovering new ways of making them!

This is my current obsession! Greek Yogurt Pancakes!

1.5 cups Greek Yogurt
1.5 cups of flour (I used whole wheat pastry flour and/oat flour...my favorite is a combination of both! Oh. SO. Yum!)
1 teaspoon of baking powder
1 teaspoon of baking soda
.5 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon lemon juice
1 Tablespoon sweeter of your choice (to keep it clean, go with honey, agave nectar, or raw sugar)
1 egg

Mix. Cook on a greased pan over medium heat. Enjoy!

A variation I tried last week was awesome - mash a banana and add yogurt to make 1.5 cups! Amazing! Throw in a teaspoon of cinnamon for some added flavor!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment