7.01.2012

My God doesn't forget

My week(s)in pictures, cell phone style.



1. Visit to Bass Pro Shop with my little man!
2. Bible study with my church. The precious one in the floor absolutely in love with the man with the guitar is my dear friend's baby who will be 1 next month.
3., 4., and 6. church kid's class...last minute planning + guest speakers = lots of time with the kids that I didn't plan for even if I had planned! Playground put into use!
5. last minute kid's project for previously said kids. Thanks to pinterest!
7. family game night revealed that my dad and I think much the same way. Perception must run in the family?
8. just because I think he's cute and pretty much the only thing that's not causing a crazy amount of crazy around here!

My God will prevail.
My God always provides.
MY God is not surprised.
He holds today, yesterday and tomorrow.

Praying everyone has a blessed Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment