7.02.2012

My not so poco Poco

A year ago last night I walked into a very quiet house. Turned on a light in my very dark house. Grabbed my things for a shower to prepare for church in the morning. The only thing that broke the silence was my phone going off. My sister was in labor! What had been a very LONG week was finally resulting in the what was intended! My poco decided to make his way to meet us! He had been sending warnings for a week and took long enough.

Everything was very exciting! We couldn't wait to meet him! The only problem is I couldn't. I was 600 miles away and trapped! It was so sad and so hard! Everyone was enjoying my nephew. Everyone but me!

Fortunately it only took a week for me to meet him! It was a long drive and longer day but I was so glad to meet him!

Sadly, those 600 miles have kept us from him for more than we're together so I am totally playing the part of a thief with half these pictures! HOWEVER, take what you may from this.This aunt is so thankful for this boy and can't wait to see him in a matter of weeks! How I love him and can't get enough of him! I am becoming more convinced that becoming and aunt before becoming a mom is the best thing ever!

Happy 1st Birthday sweet boy! You have so many people who love you! Poco, I pray the Father blesses you in numerous ways over this next year! Grow strong and learn as much as you can! May the Father use you in mighty ways!
Happy Birthday to my not-so-poco Poco!

No comments:

Post a Comment