7.06.2012

Random Romantic Notion

Hold onto your seats. I can't quite believe it myself! I had to post simply because it was astonishing! It doesn't happen often...in fact it hardly happens at all! Something that comes so easy to other "girls" I find far and few between in myself! Ready for it? Estas Seguro? 

This past weekend something dawned on me. I had, have, dream about, don't know what you call it, a romantic notion. All of the random sudden my ungirlness clears aside for a very girly moment and enter romantic notion time! 

So, you want to know what it is. What exactly my girly moment gave way to! We have been celebrating our nation's birthday hot and heavy...one of my personal favorite holidays...and after watching not one but two rounds of fireworks something came to me.

It includes this...

...and this...


...and quite a few of these.

Mix it together and you got it! That's it. Super simple.

Ok, moment's over! Moving on! 

1 comment: