1.04.2013

Grandparent gift

I got really excited planning my gifts this year. I wrote out the list of people to gift to and what exactly I wanted to give. I enjoyed working the personal parts of each gift and loved how they all came together!

I have been working for this family since the "we" was 17 months old. Off and on, new additions, and 3.5 years later Lala (me) is a family name! Their grandparents have been super fun to work for even though I am not working for them directly. They have been a blessing to know and have been a nanny fan of mine since the beginning! So they were a must on the Christmas list!

I have seen this idea a numerous of ways so it's really nothing new. However, the faces behind the message are new to the scene and they were too funny not to share! 

The photoshoots were a NIGHTMARE with all but the "we." My 5 year didn't want to wear the shirt and my 1 year old didn't want to stand still. Oh, sigh the stories I have. Thanks to my sisters, some bribing, and about a week of afternoons, I finally got what I wanted!

 Here are some of the outtakes! Oh sigh, my babies!
 Here is the final outcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment