11.18.2013

30 days of Thanks! Days: 10 -17

Never fear! I have returned.
What? 
Too dramatic. 
Yea, I thought so too! 

We got home yesterday evening from a great family weekend away! It was so fun being all together for 3 days! Blogging went second for a little while! So, here is last week's installments for 30 days of Thanks! 

 Day 10: Sunday I was reminded of all the men and women who served and do serve for our freedom. Monday was a day to honor them, but for Sunday I wanted to show them my thanks.

 Day 11: I wanted to take a field trip to the firehouse forever and finally was able to arrange one! We spent the morning looking around where the firemen sleep, eat, cook, and keep the trucks! The firemen let the kids climb in and out of the trucks and look at everything!
 Day 12: This mess. Oh my Boogie. There are some days that make me want to pull out my hair. There are other days that I don't know where the time has gone. All days I end them thankful for my buddy!
 Day 13: For many days this last week this little box has been wonderful! Pumping some warmth into our frigid little house!
 Day 14: Some days it is the little things folks. Just let me have it, ok? Everyday I am thankful to be able to end and start my days here!
 Day 15: These boys! Oh my heart! I love them, all three of them!
 Day 16: Saturday we spent the day as a family roaming all over Gettysburg! It was such a fun family day being all together! I loved it!
 Day 17: Living in this area of the country, I am really thankful to be able to take advantage of all the places to soak up as much history as I can!


I hope you all have been able to gather all your "thanks" recently. It has been such a cool thing to see them out in front of me! Let me know if you are! I'd love to see!

Happy Week!

1 comment:

  1. i am thankful for YOU! i love reading and seeing you eye for all things fashion, design, decoration and inspiration! i love hearing your heart, and learning from you! i love you- thanks for being you!

    ReplyDelete