11.01.2013

Pumpkin Patch!

I decided this year that I wanted to plan feild trips for some homeschool families in our area. As a kid, feild trips are some of my most favorite memories. I wanted that to be provided for my sister, Grumps, and other families we know! It has been so much fun and we've only been on two! 

The first was a trip to the skate rink in our area. They offer discounted prices for homeschool families! We had a blast with one other family! I didn't get a single picture! 

This past week we headed to a local pumpkin patch. I LOVE fall and pumpkins and all of it. I was having a hard time because all the patches in our area seem to by pass the fall part of pumpkins all together! However, this patch celebrated all things fall! Pumpkins, hayrides, corn maze, etc! It was awesome! 

Four families were able to make it out and God blessed us with BEAUTIFUL weather! It was such a fun day! 
Grumps and the ladies!

The horse barn! This farm took hayrides through the property to the horse barn. They had stalls full of Paso Fino horses! They were beautiful and the kids got an up close look!


"I touch it!"
Bean said that this is Shadowfax!

My Grumps!



Bean on Frank!
Corn maze
Group shots!


No comments:

Post a Comment